The family office alternative without the hassle
Eton Solutions adds professional services to the power of the AtlasFive™ platform to deliver the end-to-end administrative services traditionally provided by a family office in a cost-effective, hassle-free product we call the Administrative Family Office™ (AFO™).
Add AFO™ to your existing preferred advisory services to complete your wealth management needs, while avoiding the expense and complexity of a family office.
Choose your own path with AFO™
A family office isn’t right for everyone. It can be time-consuming to establish and costly to maintain. It also can add unnecessary layers of management complexity.
However, a family needs more than just advisory services to manage wealth effectively. How can a family skip the hassle yet still reap the benefits of a family office?
If you already have a financial advisor you trust, adding Eton Solutions’ AFO™ provides all needed administrative capabilities for an efficient family office. Furthermore, AFO™ delivers a data-driven foundation to empower your advisor.
Eton Solutions’ AFO™ empowers wealth management
AFO™’s professional offerings facilitate administrative services such as bill pay, accounting tasks, mailroom processes, document management, and a range of other key capabilities by leveraging the Eton Solutions AtlasFive platform.
AFO™ delivers rolled-up financial reporting, ad hoc reports, and other status reports such as total net worth in near real-time, enabling data-precise wealth management.
- Family-level governance focusing on objectives, targets, and compliance
- Fully configurable transaction management through integrated workflows, guaranteeing correct authorization processes
- Total visibility, improving risk management and performance
- Tracking of all private assets
- Easy management of complex entity relationships
- High-quality, accurate, and secure data infrastructure
- Easy-to-use client portal and mobile app
- Business-ready services delivery performance
- Structured privacy levels across the family
- End-to-end, single-source-of-truth data and insights
- Fully integrated, cloud-hosted, secure, virtual digital platform
- Hassle-free 30-day implementation
- Privacy. Security. Control.
Implement AFO™ without the hassle
Our proven, hassle-free implementation will have your AFO™ productive in 30 days.
AFO™ for Family Offices
Scaling a family office in order to provide more services can be costly. It typically requires more staff and better software, and when the cost falls to one family (or a few families in an MFO) it can be cost-prohibitive to expand a family office’s offerings.
With an Administrative Family Office™ (AFO™), existing family offices can provide more comprehensive services to their families without absorbing the high costs themselves. Eton Solutions adds professional services to the power of the AtlasFive™ platform to deliver the end-to-end administrative services traditionally provided by a family office in a cost-effective, hassle-free product called AFO™.
With AFO™, your family office can achieve more with less overhead.
AFO™ provides middle- and back-office capabilities to empower your family office to become more valuable and cost-efficient. Give your clients more services and increase your office’s efficiency – all without increased operational costs.
AFO™ gives your family office:
- A secure platform to manage and control end-to-end operations
- A plug-and-play suite of services to augment and improve back and middle office efficiency
All our AFO™ packages include the AtlasFive platform, which helps your office:
- Overcome the prohibitive setup costs associated with setting up a family office
- Offer solutions tailored to your clients’ unique needs with a choice of subscription packages
- Accelerate decision-making with real-time insights by integrating financial data and performance/risk reporting into one unified view
- Securely manage assets, accounts, and investments
- Boost organizational efficiency through automation
Ready to learn more?
Download the AFO™ Brochure (US).
Discuss your needs with an Eton Solutions professional to determine if AFO™ is right for you.